Terms & Conditions
Date of Last Revision - March 23, 2020
Membership in the use of our Site Platform as well as the utilization of any software we make use from third-party providers Software Services, Site Platform, or use of the Site for informational purposes only is void where prohibited This Site is intended solely for users who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Any registration by, use of or access to the Site by anyone under 18 is unauthorized. The Site was designed for Canadian Businesses and Consumers.
In consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to (a) provide accurate current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Site.
In consideration of the use of the Site, you agree to maintain the security of your password and identification.
In consideration of your use of the Site, you that as an account holder, you will be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions or changes that take place using your account.
As a user, you agree that no materials of any kind submitted through your account will violate or infringe upon the rights of any other third party.
As a user, you agree that you will not infringe upon the copyright, trademarks, or any other documentation belonging to others unless you have permission to do so. You as the user are responsible for any legal action that may occur.
As a user, you are responsible for any comments or posts. You agree as to the user that you will not post material containing slanderous, defamatory, or unlawful material through your account access.
Also, you agree not to use the Services or the Site to:
- Harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Site or use the Services of the Site by electronic or other means for the purpose of collecting and sending unsolicited emails and other unsolicited communications including fax, text and auto-dialers.
- Use the Service or the Site in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site.
- Use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with any of the Services provided by the Site.
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable:
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available on the Site any private information of any third party, including, email addresses, Social Security numbers, and credit card numbers;
- solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- intimidate or harass another;
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- Use or attempt to use anothers account, service or system without authorization from the Company, or create a false identity on the Service or the Site.
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that, in the sole judgment of Company, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose Company or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we prohibit users from uploading, posting or otherwise transmitting on any of our Software Solutions any materials that violate another partys intellectual property rights. When we receive proper Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement, we promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and terminate the accounts of repeat infringers as described herein under the Digital Millenium Copyright Act. If you believe that any content on the Site infringes upon any copyright which you own or control, you may send a written notification of such infringement directly to us.
As a user, you may link to third-party sites at any time through business profiles, social media, review sites. The Company does not monitor or is responsible for any material on other websites. The Site offers business solutions from different vendors, and each vendor has its terms and conditions.
The Company is not responsible or liable in any manner for any User Content or Third Party Applications, Software or Content posted on the Site or in connection with the Service, whether posted or caused by users of the Site, by third parties or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Site or the Service.
Although we provide rules for user conduct and postings, we do not control and are not responsible for what users post, transmit or share on the Site and are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content you may encounter on the Site or in connection with any User Content or Third Party Applications, Software or Content. The Company is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Site or Service.
The Site and the Service may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. The Company assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, User communications.
The Company is not responsible for any technical malfunction or other problems of any telephone network or service, computer systems, servers or providers, computer or mobile phone equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Users or to any other persons computer, mobile phone, or other hardware or software, related to or resulting from using or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Service, including any Mobile Client software.
Under no circumstances will the Company be responsible for any loss or damage, including any loss or damage to any User Content or personal injury or death, resulting from anyones use of the Site or the Service, any User Content or Third Party Applications, Software or Content posted on or through the Site or the Service or transmitted to Users, or any interactions between users of the Site, whether online or offline.
The Site provides services "As Is" There is no obligation for any business or consumer to utilize any of our services. The Site does not promise any specific results from use of the Site or from any services provided by vendor platforms that The Site may offer to businesses.
You agree that you should exercise caution in the use and download of any vendor software. Other platform applications are at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible.
The Site reserves the right to change any and all content, software and other items used or contained in the Site and any Services and Platform Applications offered through the Site at any time without notice. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by Company.