Advice For Hiring Contractors
The Smart and Educated consumer understands that they need to protect their interests fully at all times, and will never rely on just a website telling them who to select when they may be shelling out thousands of dollars. The Smart and Educated consumer knows that there are no Sites that can guarantee any business and that they should use this Site as one avenue of research in their selection process. You should seek legal assistance in situations involving large sums of money. Any business can claim bankruptcy without warning.
- Information Only Profiles are as advertised to the public on the internet.
- The Site as a matter of policy does not recommend, accredit, suggest, promote, or validate any business. Consumers do that through reviews.
- The Site provides public links to review sites that permit us to publish those links.
- The Site provides private links to all other trademarked review sites about the business directly to the business only through their account access.
- Subscription types give business owners different advertising options, but the Site does not suggest that credibility determines subscription level.
- Users can use the advanced features of the Credentials Search to determine the degree of reliability for each business.
- It is the responsibility of the user to check the credentials advertised by the business.
- Notify Site Admin immediately where the business is advertising credentials they do not have, or information is not current.
- The company and the consumer entirely determine transactions with each other.
- Safe and Trusted Canada does not mediate complaints, issues, or concerns.
- Seek legal advice for complex transactions.
- Protect your interests as removal of the business may occur at any time.