Do You Have a Professional Affiliation?
Are you currently any of the following:
- Accredited with Better Business Bureau.
- Have a professional affiliation connected with your business category.
- Have a website that details products and services.
- Advertised Name is Registered
- Legal Requirements for your trade area and category is currently in place.
- If you are a contractor, do you have liability insurance?
- If you are a contractor, do you carry worker's compensation?
If you do, then we develop your profile for you with links directly to your affiliations and research the internet to maximize your profile for your subscription level. This saves you trying to figure things out or paying someone else to do it for you. You see the profile within 72 hours and can make any changes afterward through your content management system for your account.
Safe and Trusted Canada allows the consumer to make their decisions on the quality of the links as well as the quality of the content. There is no interpretation nor does Safe and Trusted Canada endorse, validate, recommend or suggest a business. We provide a system where the consumer sorts and selects businesses based on the criteria the consumer feels important to them.
The Site automatically reduces the subscription to an Information Only profile should the subscription be cancelled. The business may also be archived. See When We Archive a Business.
- Information Only Profiles are as advertised to the public on the internet.
- Use this Site as only one source of information and seek other sources if possible.
- The Site as a matter of policy does not recommend, accredit, suggest, promote, or validate any business. Consumers do that through reviews.
- Site Admin provides links to other review locations in the business profile that the business owner cannot delete or change.
- Check Better Business Bureau Report if available.
- Subscription types give business owners different advertising options, but the Site does not suggest that credibility determines subscription level.
- Users can use the advanced features of the Credentials Search to determine the degree of reliability for each business.
- It is the responsibility of the user to check the credentials advertised by the business.
- Notify Site Admin immediately where the business is advertising credentials they do not have, or information is not current.
- The company and the consumer entirely determine transactions with each other.
- Safe and Trusted Canada does not mediate complaints, issues, or concerns.
- Seek legal advice for complex transactions.
- Protect your interests as removal of the business may occur at any time.