Legal and Conditions of Use
|See Legal and Disclaimers|
|See Terms and Conditions of Use.|
|What Makes Us Different?|
|Canada Listings by Business Category|
|Canada Listing by Province and Trade Area|
|Learn More Before Selecting a City or Town Link|
FAQ for Businesses.
FAQ For Consumers
|What Credentials Should Consumers Consider?|
|Our Reviews and Links to Other Review Sites|
|Protect Your Interests at All Times|
|Selecting Business and Contractor Credentials|
|Advice for Hiring Contractors|
|Check with Better Business Bureau|
The Site automatically reduces the subscription to an Information Only profile should the subscription be cancelled. The business may also be archived. See When We Archive a Business.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE PLACE THE FOLLOWING CONTENT INTO EVERY PROFILE
- Information Only Profiles are as advertised to the public on the internet.
- The Site as a matter of policy does not recommend, accredit, suggest, promote, or validate any business. Consumers do that through reviews.
- The Site provides public links to review sites that permit us to publish those links.
- The Site provides private links to all other trademarked review sites about the business directly to the business only through their account access.
- Subscription types give business owners different advertising options, but the Site does not suggest that credibility determines subscription level.
- Users can use the advanced features of the Credentials Search to determine the degree of reliability for each business.
- It is the responsibility of the user to check the credentials advertised by the business.
- Notify Site Admin immediately where the business is advertising credentials they do not have, or information is not current.
- The company and the consumer entirely determine transactions with each other.
- Safe and Trusted Canada does not mediate complaints, issues, or concerns.
- Seek legal advice for complex transactions.
- Protect your interests as removal of the business may occur at any time.