Charles A Mowat Public Accountant
(In business since 2004)
Better Business Bureau Report
Our last report about this business indicated Accreditation with Better Business Bureau. BBB Accreditation and Rating Information updates may be delayed by up to 24 hours. Check the link and notify us if the business is no longer BBB Accredited.
We provide a full range of services including the following;
Full Service Bookkeeping using Simply Accounting / Sage 50 / Sage One
GST, PST or LCT tracking for remittance
Financial Statements Prepared
T1 Tax preparation for personal, businesses, and farms
T2 Corporate Tax Preparation
“It is my strong belief that business should be done on a more personal level. Everyone is entitled to personal service, with a smile. I like to work with you throughout the year, monthly or every quarter, to be able to advise you throughout the year.” — Charles Mowat
Required Licensing for our trade area and category is currently in place
Legal Requirements for our trade area and category is currently in place
Advertised Name of business is legally registered by owner
10 or more years in business
5 or more years in business
3 or more years in business
Our business guarantees all credentials listed in our profile is accurate
We have a complaint process in place direct to the owner of the business
CLICK HERE to leave a review.
Reviews will appear here once they have passed the approval process
Services, Bookkeeping, Financial Statements, GST and PST, Professional Affiliation, Public Accountant, Monthly Payroll, Registrations, Small Business, WCB Reporting, Tax Returns
Services, GST Reporting, Payroll, PST/HST Reporting, Small Business, WCB Reporting
Tax Consultants, Accounting, Bookkeeping, Computerize Returns, Estate, Corporate, Farm, Financial Statements, Payroll, Personal, Small Business, Tax Return Preparation
Dalmeny, Langham, Martensville, Saskatoon, Warman
Please Note That We Place the Following Content Into Every Profile.
- Information Only Profiles are as advertised to the public on the internet.
- The Site as a matter of policy does not recommend, accredit, suggest, promote, or validate any business. Consumers do that through reviews.
- The Site provides public links to review sites that permit us to publish those links.
- The Site provides private links to all other trademarked review sites about the business directly to the business only through their account access.
- Subscription types give business owners different advertising options, but the Site does not suggest that credibility determines subscription level.
- Users can use the advanced features of the Credentials Search to determine the degree of reliability for each business.
- It is the responsibility of the user to check the credentials advertised by the business.
- Notify Site Admin immediately where the business is advertising credentials they do not have, or information is not current.
- The company and the consumer entirely determine transactions with each other.
- Safe and Trusted Canada does not mediate complaints, issues, or concerns.
- Seek legal advice for complex transactions.
- Protect your interests as removal of the business may occur at any time.