Welcome to Safe and Trusted Canada. All further referenced to Safe and Trusted Canada shall be called, "The Site" The Site will refer to the website https://safeandtrusted.com
Safe and Trusted Canada is a sole proprietorship under the Corporate Name of Nettwo Solutions Inc. The Mailing Address is P.O. Box 26004, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, S7K 8C1. Our toll-free number is 888-979-6490.
Safe and Trusted Canada is a legally registered name in Saskatchewan. Businesses in Saskatchewan must have their advertised name registered and cannot be similar to another business name. See More. Names Registration Act Saskatchewan clearly outlines why a business name needs to be registered. This Act not only applies to our business but everyone who does business under an advertised name in Saskatchewan.
On February 09th, 2009 we bought the domain safeandtrusted.com as well as corresponding domains. On February 17, 2009, Nettwo Solutions Inc. registered SafeandTrusted Directory as a legal entity with Corporations Branch in Saskatchewan. This legal entity remained in place until we subsequently registered the legal names Safe and Trusted Canada, Safe and Trusted Saskatoon Online Directory, and Safe and Trusted Regina Online Directory
Safe and Trusted Canada, Safe and Trusted Saskatoon Online Directory, and Safe and Trusted Online Directory are all registered legal names. Our Site is not affiliated with another business using domains as TrustedSaskatoon.com or TrustedRegina.com as their advertised names.
Ron Jacobs the owner of Safe and Trusted Canada has been an accreditation consultant with Better Business Bureau serving Saskatchewan since 2005. In 2005 there was a need for more exposure of BBB accredited businesses, and many accredited businesses did not have a website. At the time BBB was complaint-orientated only, and many accredited businesses were asking for the ability to have positive reviews as part of an overall profile.
We hope this website serves your needs and we place a reminder on every profile that the consumer should protect their interests at all times.
Safe and Trusted Canada is accredited with Better Business Bureau. See our report.
The Site automatically reduces the subscription to an Information Only profile should the subscription be canceled. The business may also be archived. See When We Archive a Business.
- Information Only Profiles are as advertised to the public on the internet.
- The Site as a matter of policy does not recommend, accredit, suggest, promote, or validate any business. Consumers do that through reviews.
- Site Admin provides links to other review locations in the business profile that the business owner cannot delete or change.
- Check Better Business Bureau Report if available.
- Subscription types give business owners different advertising options, but the Site does not suggest that credibility determines subscription level.
- Users can use the advanced features of the Credentials Search to determine the degree of reliability for each business.
- It is the responsibility of the user to check the credentials advertised by the business.
- Notify Site Admin immediately where the business is advertising credentials they do not have, or information is not current.
- The company and the consumer entirely determine transactions with each other.
- Safe and Trusted Canada does not mediate complaints, issues, or concerns.
- Seek legal advice for complex transactions.
- Protect your interests as removal of the business may occur at any time.