FOR BUSINESS - TRADE AREAS
Businesses may apply for account status. Credibility Counts
Not all businesses qualify for an account. Credibility Questions and Links
We look for businesses with credentials Business Credentials
Safe and Trusted Canada covers all of Canada.
Depending on the subscription type, the business owner may advertise in up to 20 trade areas of a province. See each Subscription type for more information.
See the following trade areas for each province. When you click on the province, it opens to every trade area in the province listed on the Site.
Categories are listed in groups in the content management area. This is because businesses can easily ensure that they are selecting the proper categories for their business ensuring they do not miss out on a subcategory.
There are five major category groups. Each major category groups similar categories together. Those major categories are Accommodations, Auto, Contractors, Business Professionals and Health Professionals.
Please note that in each section, we have grouped common categories with each other. The purpose of this is to ensure that each account holder maximizes the amount of categories and subcategories allowed for their particular subscription plan.
A business should select the primary category first and then the first subcategory in that primary to be properly indexed on our Site.
Consumers select businesses from the site's front end based on city, province, and business category. The consumer does not need to know how categories are listed in the Site's back end.
All profiles are listed according to our Business Order of Display.
Please note that a consumer can search by city, business category, and business name. The consumer can even search by the last 4 digits of a phone number.
The consumer can also search by business credentials. Business Credentials
The Site automatically reduces the subscription to an Information Only profile should the subscription be cancelled. The company may also be archived. See When We Archive a Business.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE PLACE THE FOLLOWING CONTENT INTO EVERY PROFILE
- Information Only Profiles are as advertised to the public on the internet.
- As a matter of policy, the Site does not recommend, accredit, suggest, promote, or validate any business. Consumers do that through reviews.
- The Site provides public links to review sites that permit us to publish those links.
- The Site provides private links to all other trademarked review sites about the business directly only through their account access.
- Subscription types give business owners different advertising options, but the Site does not suggest that credibility determines the subscription level.
- Users can use the Credentials Search's advanced features to determine the degree of reliability for each business.
- It is the responsibility of the user to check the credentials advertised by the business.
- Notify Site Admin immediately where the business is advertising credentials they do not have, or information is not current.
- The company and the consumer entirely determine transactions with each other.
- Safe and Trusted Canada does not mediate complaints, issues, or concerns.
- Seek legal advice for complex transactions.
- Protect your interests as the removal of the business may occur at any time.
- See all subscription types for businesses.
- See our YouTube Channel playlists.