18 Reasons Your Business Must Have an Account Today
As a business owner looking at this website for the first time, you will wonder whether or not this might be worthwhile for me as a business owner to consider an account.
Again you might ask, this concept is new. Why would I even consider a made in Canada option at little or no cost?
Solving problems is easier with a website designed to help businesses be successful. But your business needs to have the basics first.
So the options you choose, whether or not it is the Basic Subscription at no cost or the Professional Subscription that gives you the maximum allowed benefits we can offer, your first step is to apply for an account.
Who knows where that first step will take your business?
Ask yourself the following questions as a business owner.
- Do you have an unlimited way to get reviews from customers and correct problems before they become issues?
- Do you have an opportunity to grow your business at absolutely no risk to the reputation of your business?
- Do you have an opportunity to load documents, images, and embed YouTube video with ease?
- Do you have a website where there is restricted content, restricted access, and limited content ability? How does that restrict your business?
- Do you have the ability to send one link to a customer where everything about your business is in one link?
- Do you want the ability to highlight your business for zero investment?
- Do you want the ability where several people can manage your internet profile with associated account access?
- Do you want the ability to have unlimited linking where all the links are automatically shortened to provide you with the perfect presentation?
- Do you need a format designed to market your business while giving you the key elements of what will make you more successful?
- Does your website have minimal content and act as electronic brochure rather than something that makes your business profile a marketing machine?
- Do you have to hire a web designer to do updates to your website?
- Does your web designer give you that at no cost?
- Does your web designer understand your business better than you?
- Do you have access to market your business instantly to a whole province?
- Do you have access to potentially unlimited categories and keywords?
- Are you getting results? Do you have access to measured results?
- Are you able to easily market discounts and promotions?
- Subscriptions are seen for each level on the date applied. Will your competition decide that they want that option ahead of you?
We think we may solve those problems with account access.
The Site automatically reduces the subscription to an Information Only profile should the subscription be cancelled. The business may also be archived. See When We Archive a Business.
Please Note That We Place the Following Content Into Every Profile.
- Information Only Profiles are as advertised to the public on the internet.
- The Site as a matter of policy does not recommend, accredit, suggest, promote, or validate any business. Consumers do that through reviews.
- Site Admin provides links to other review locations in the business profile that the business owner cannot delete or change.
- Check Better Business Bureau Report if available.
- Subscription types give business owners different advertising options, but the Site does not suggest that credibility determines subscription level.
- Users can use the advanced features of the Credentials Search to determine the degree of reliability for each business.
- It is the responsibility of the user to check the credentials advertised by the business.
- Notify Site Admin immediately where the business is advertising credentials they do not have, or information is not current.
- The company and the consumer entirely determine transactions with each other.
- Safe and Trusted Canada does not mediate complaints, issues, or concerns.
- Seek legal advice for complex transactions.
- Protect your interests as removal of the business may occur at any time.