Consumers and businesses need to understand that Safe and Trusted Canada is a neutral site and does not recommend or endorse any business. We ask consumers to protect their interests at all times. Please see our Terms and Conditions of Use, as well as the Legal Disclaimers and Policies.
This page will explain how consumers can use this Site to enhance their ability to select businesses. You will also find other information on how you can reduce risk, handle complaints, and avoid scams.
The Site automatically reduces the subscription to an Information Only profile should the subscription be cancelled. The company may also be archived. See When We Archive a Business.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE PLACE THE FOLLOWING CONTENT INTO EVERY PROFILE
- Information Only Profiles are as advertised to the public on the internet.
- As a matter of policy, the Site does not recommend, accredit, suggest, promote, or validate any business. Consumers do that through reviews.
- The Site provides public links to review sites that permit us to publish those links.
- The Site provides private links to all other trademarked review sites about the business directly only through their account access.
- Subscription types give business owners different advertising options, but the Site does not suggest that credibility determines the subscription level.
- Users can use the Credentials Search's advanced features to determine the degree of reliability for each business.
- It is the responsibility of the user to check the credentials advertised by the business.
- Notify Site Admin immediately where the business is advertising credentials they do not have, or information is not current.
- The company and the consumer entirely determine transactions with each other.
- Safe and Trusted Canada does not mediate complaints, issues, or concerns.
- Seek legal advice for complex transactions.
- Protect your interests as the removal of the business may occur at any time.
- See all subscription types for businesses.
- See our YouTube Channel playlists.